Silly dogs, try these riddles. Google will not be your friend. People who go on IRC cannot answer or I take away your cookies.
a) You're a strong woman Lyndis. I thought you would not want anyone to see you cry.
b) At that moment, a silver, half-moon shimmered in the night sky.
c) There is no such thing as a weapon that doesn't kill.
d) When one life meets another life, something new will be born.
e) There will be a new world where men will live in peace--my bloody hands and sword assure its creation.
1) I've never failed in my life, but that's because I've run away from everything I might fail at.
2) It's all right. After all, I'm your big sister... I wish I could've been with you like this in reality too.
3) If you want to protect humans and remain human, then you shouldn't throw away your feelings, no matter how painful they are.
4) I would never forget it. At that time, I intended to become a human and live together with you.
5) I'm about to die. But I'll become your eye and see the future...for you.
6) Even if that's the world you wish to be in, it's not your reality. As long as you don't change in this reality, you will never obtain true happiness.
7) Even if there was a way to extend our time together, it would only making parting that much more painful.
8) This was...the license I thought I'd never use, the proof of a normal world that I thought I'd already lost...
9) The wind carries a gentle song to my ears. The trees rustle and the birds sing, as if following the sweet melody of the music. It is a lullaby for my beloved child.
10) You can keep dreaming, but this love can never be put into words.
Victorique de Blois
Description: The office of Secretary is responsible for keeping records of each meeting and giving general advice based on those records, and also provides match analysis of ISML results; this office works under the Vice President of Operations.
Q: What is the ISML student council?
A: For every period, there will be 6 characters representing ISML, and the staff have the option to speak through them.
Q: How are nominees chosen?
A: They are chosen by VF of current period, but there are limits to how many times a contestant is nominated.
Q: Will this play a big role?
A: The seitokai members are here for roleplay purposes where everyone can reference them, and this will be a somewhat fun project to do in between periods.